16 March 2012

Music of the Day - Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde

So after both a recommendation that we post up some Megadeth since they are coming in May to Pittsburgh, and an old friend making mention of this song, things fell into place on what to post today.


This song reminds me of a few others that scare most people to think about and hear about...  sometimes when we feel at our lowest, it's something to explore the darkest thoughts we have instead of denying them.  Just make sure exploration doesn't mean fulfillment.  That said, great and powerful song... 

Edit:  Much thanks to Mike Williams as well as my personal executive breakfast chef for the recommendation!

1 comment:

DM Adam Warlock said...

Just as Jeff said, this song helped me get through some tough times. The emotion it brings to me is indescribably intense.Honestly I feel it is their best song next to Holy Wars..The Punishment due.